WelCome 2 My LiFe!!

Please follow & comment..

Sunday 1 May 2011

Maybe....

"If you fly away tonight 
I want to tell you that I love you 
I hope that you can hear me 
I hope that you can feel me 
If you fly away tonight 
I want to tell you that I'm sorry 
That I never told you 
When we were face to face 
I could say to your face 
If it weren't for you 
That there would be no grace 
That's covered my life 
You took the time 
To speak into my mind 
And my heart 
Words of life.
So goodbye for now 
And I'll see you again 
Some way, somehow 
When it's your time 
To go to the other side 
I'll hold you again 
And melt at your smile 
Now all I have 
Are the ones that I'm with 
And you taught me not 
To take for granted 
The time that we have 
To show that we care 
Speak into their minds 
And their hearts 
While their here 
And say I love you.~"

No comments:

Post a Comment